The Phoenix Aftermath: Firestarters, Inc.
- They (aliens) want to use a timegate to enable their sex slavery trade ring. – timekey, epic plot through time
- Psychics – Large number of low level / Low number of High Level – possibly transhumanism?
- Said Religious crazies are a small sect of the religion that worships some of the major players
- Trade is controlled by The Guild who can navigate sub-space. But (Cthulhu) lives in sub-space so many of them are nuts. – sentient space ships. Space travel is very very expensive!
- The richest and most popular person in the city is a comedy/news Talk Show host J4 – but also secretly is the crime boss of the city…an atheist who hates the religious scum and would like his double zillionaireness to be quadruple zillionaireness by taking their action and preferably killing them.
- Because of the presence of the space cult, there are horrors from the abyss leaching through to real space, across time. Firestarters, Inc’s purpose is to remove those threats, while receiving commissions from the Sect or the Richest Man in Hong Kong for doing various tasks along the way
- Alien Time experiment caused psychic powers, they are helping rebuild but taking over in the process
- Most psychics throw in their lot with one of three factions, often climbing to positions of authority. The three factions include religious cultists, remnants of the old governments and corporations, and other diverse groups of people trying to build between the cracks.
- There is a sentient moon..somewhere.
- Fish Aliens have a slave race back at home
- Japan has returned to isolationism – nobody knows what is going on inside.
- Firestarters, Inc. is a global mercenary company the PC’s work for.
- The First Psychic AI is part of Firestarters, Inc.